If someone, for any reason, is unable to take care of their own financial affairs, administration may be the right solution. Administration could be necessary in case of problematic debts, addiction or if you have either mental, or physical disabilities. The administrator takes care of all your financial affairs. The administrator will also guide you to debt counseling if necessary.

Call 020 26 000 03

What is administration?

View here how it works exactly

Call 020 26 000 03

Why Jurist & Bewind?

With us you can count on a professional and personal approach. You can contact your personal administrator all day long with all your questions. This is unique! Do you need personal contact? Then you can! We are happy to schedule an appointment for you and your companion.

Call 020 26 000 03
  • Experienced Administrators
  • Fixed contact person
  • Quick response
  • Tailor-made government
  • URGENT procedure possible
  • Our clients give us a 9.4!
  • FREE consultation
  • Collaborations with major foundations, such as the Food Bank, Jiaanse Jop Foundation, Kinderhulp Foundation and many more.
  • Officially recognized by the BPBI trade association

Our roadmap

After your registration we will contact you within a day to schedule an intake. Do you have help from someone? Then it might be helpful if this person is also present during the appointment. The appointment is at our office, your home or the institution where you live. We will send you a list of documents to collect in advance to apply for administration.

1. Registration

You can register via the online form or by calling us on 020-2600003.

2. First appointment

We will contact you within 24 hours of registration to make an appointment.

3. Court hearing

The judge will invite us to court to talk about the plan of action and the reason you applied for administration. We will accompany you in court.

4. Administration

After we receive the decision (from the judge) we will draw up a budget overview.

5. Financial report

Jurist & Bewind bears all responsibility for your finances. Every year we send the court a report with an overview of the income and expenses, together with the necessary explanations.

6. Evaluation

There is regular contact between you and your administrator. We will inform you of your situation, capabilities and requirements.

Home visit

By visiting you at home, your administrator will be able to assess your personal situation. The role of the supervisor is very important here. From his/her assessment we get a complete picture of your personal and financial situation. During the first appointment we clearly explain what administration entails. We then prepare all the forms and necessary documentation together. After the appointment we will send the application to court, after which we will get an invitation for a court hearing. 

Court hearing

Your administrator will accompany you during the hearing. If you have a supervisor, we advise that he or she will also be present during the hearing. The Subdistrict Court then pronounces the administration and specifies the grounds on which this happens. For example, there may be normal administration, debt administration or a combination of the two. We will assist and help you at all times!


After receiving the court order, Jurist & Bewind will create your personal file. We write to all recipients of your fixed costs and income providers about the administration. With this we completely relieve you from the financial administration, so that you do not have to worry about it. After receiving your first income, the administration will officially start. Your personal administrator will contact you immediately when this occurs. We also transfer the first weekly living allowance. You can view all incoming and outgoing payments in your digital file!

Veelgesteldevragen jurist&bewind

What does the administrator do for you?

  • Taking care of the application procedure
  • Drawing you a budget overview
  • Opening new bank accounts
  • Receiving income and paying the fixed costs
  • Paying the weekly living allowance to you
  • Applying for benefits 
  • Applying for healthcare and housing benefits 
  • Inventory of the debt
  • Applying for a debt settlement
  • Applying for third-party insurances
  • Claiming invoices by the health insurer
  • Taking care of the tax returns 
  • Providing the yearly financial report to the court

What can / may the administrator not arrange for you?

  • Registration in the municipal records database
  • Applying for an identity card/passport
  • Register with the UWV Werkbedrijf 
  • Applying for DigiD
  • Delivery of requesting of medical data
  • Provide housing
Sign up for free administration


If you have any questions, please contact us. You can call us on 020 2600003.

Call 020 26 000 03